Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cabin Fever

Oh, it's been a long time since my last post! I've been stuck in the daily grind for months now & the time has just slipped away. Here we are right smack dab in the middle of winter and I am trying to shake a little cabin fever. I've eased back into PT (physical training) and trying to shed some of those holiday pounds. Today, my son and I were breaking up huge chunks of ice from our driveway. The exercise felt great. What really motivated me was watching Joey clear away the ice so his sister could ride her bicycle. That was priceless! I'm sure if you live up here in the northern parts of the U.S., you too are looking forward to the more temperate weather of springtime. Me too.

I'll see you around here a little more often. /Jeff


Joey the workin' man posing for the camera


Getting er done!