Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My brother, my friend (continued)

After 10 years, I had the wonderful privilege of spending some quality time together with my mom and brother. If you saw my post from the other day, you may recall that I had not seen my brother in over 3 ½ years. Well, in an interesting turn of events - that I can only describe as being “arranged by God” - David, mom, and I laughed, shared stories, cried, and reminisced of times passed. And now, as quickly as it started, the time together has gone. David is headed back to his family, half-way around the world, and soon I will be headed back north to join my family too. If you are blessed to have family nearby, cherish the time you have together. To my own family, I can’t wait until we are all together - once again!


August 1997

1 comment:

Will Piper said...

Hey Jeff-
Glad you got some time to spend with your brother. Just wanted to drop by and say that I've been enjoying your posts when I have a second to read them... the twins are at that stage when they need LOTS o' attention. I hope that they have lots of love and care for one another as they continue to grow as well.

Take care,
Will