Friday, August 15, 2008

My brother, my friend

I haven’t seen my brother in over 3 ½ years. It’s not been easy. You see, my brother and I are very fortunate to share in a wonderful brother-to-brother relationship. I love him dearly. He’s my best buddy. He’s my big brother (literally – he’s big and I’m small). In fact, I can’t even describe our relationship in words. Ever since I can remember, I’ve always gotten along with my big brother. Oh sure, we’ve had our moments – but we’ve never been in a situation where we didn’t talk or had a fight that lasted any length of time. My brother and I shared a pact at an early age to stick by each other, through thick and thin, no matter what came our way. And to this day, when he needs me, I’m there & vice versa. So, here’s to you, bud. Although time and distance separate us, I’m looking forward to the next time we get to see one another.


Then


Now




No comments: