Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Three Amigos

Today I had a brief phone call with my buddy Doug, aka Duke. I’ve known Doug since we were little tikes. I don’t get a chance to see him often, but when we do it’s as if time has stood still. Tomorrow I’ll have the chance to see Duke, along with some old familiar faces; we’ll be getting gathering this weekend to celebrate our twentieth reunion of Madison High School’s Class of 1988. I can’t wait to see some old friends. OK, if you are reading this post and are jealous because I have not mentioned you here, please don’t be jealous, you all have a special place in my heart!

Zapper & Bailes - the early days

One of my other buddies Jerry, aka George, whom I miss dearly and have not seen in a while, will not be around this weekend. George did not attend our high school, but along with Duke and me, we all became great friends while attending college almost 20 years ago. Doug, Jerry, and I are like the “Three Amigos”. Although time and distance separate us, the memories and laughter always bring us together. George &Duke – enjoy the memories in viewing the pics below…I know I surely did.

Rusty, Duke, George...The Three Amigos

What, no goatee for Zapper?

Go figure?

Peace brothers,
Jeff – aka “Rusty”

No comments: